Decor Hire | Inventory
With over 1000 items to chose from, browse through our inventory, find what you are looking for, add it to your wishlist and we will quote you…… or simply e-mail email@example.com with a list of items you want/need/have to have…..! To make things run smoothly, when you e-mail your request through, please include:
- The date of the Event
- Type of Event
- Quantity of item requested
- Date of collection and Return
The hire process in a nutshell….: Full T & C’s apply as below:
- Browse our gorgeous range of pretty goodies & select your items that you fancy. Contact us to check availability.
- Once we have sent you your quotation, this is then valid for 24 hours, and all items will be released should we not hear back from you within that time period. Please note we have a minimum hire spend of R250 and all bookings are subject to a damage deposit, between R500 – R1000, which is refunded once all items are returned in good order. Should you wish for delivery and then collection of items, a minimum of R1000 spend applies. Unfortunately we cannot reserve any items for you until full payment has been made.
- If you are then over the moon about the quote and have a strong desire to confirm your booking, then please e-mail confirmation. Please do not pay on quotation. We will then happily raise a booking form for you (this is when you need to double check quantity of items, collection and return dates and especially the list of items) which has a “booking reference number” which must be used when paying for your order. We only accept EFT payments, and no Cash, Point of Sale or Cheques are accepted. Full payment is due 14 days before the event.
- Once your items have been paid for, they are then reserved for you and will no longer be available to any other client, so no cancellations are accepted once full payment has been made. Your booking is only confirmed once we have received proof of payment of the deposit and 50% of your hire total.
- Please note we have a minimum hire spend of R250 and all bookings are subject to a refundable damage deposit which ranges from R500 to R1000 and is refunded via EFT, once all items are returned in good order. Should you wish for delivery and then collection of items, a minimum spend of R1000 applies. (Unfortunately we cannot reserve any items for you until full payment has been made.)
- On collection of your goodies, you will be asked to wait whilst we count each item with you, this will be signed for and then all items become your soul responsibility, and must be looked after with loving care, as they are probably also booked out for another client after your event. Any missing or damaged items will be given a 7 day “late return” period, and will be invoiced for the full replacement costs should items not be returned in that time period.
- Should you wish for any custom signage, we will need 14 days’ notice and confirmation in writing on the exact wording, direction of sign (if applicable), size of sign and full payment must have been received.
- Our general hire period is day before event, day of event and day after event. However if your event falls over a weekend, then hire period will be Friday to Monday. Excluding public holidays and Christmas hours.