We offer a full floral design, styling, set-up and breakdown service for all events, or should you wish to DIY your event, you are most welcome to just hire items from our showroom. Listed below is a basic guideline to pricing of flowers, from bridal retinue through to ceremony & reception details: Please note, flowers are seasonal and are subject to availability. Should your choice of flower not be available that time of year, we will endeavor to replace it with a suitable alternative. And, as flowers are a source of nature, colours vary from season to season, so we cannot guarantee exact colour matches to any printed reference images. We try and source the best quality flowers for all our events, and most of our flowers come from JHB, so full payment must be settled at least 1 month before your event date in order make sure the flowers arrive in time.
Pricing Guidelines :
All items listed below are dependent on size, choice of flower and intricacy of arrangement
- Bridal Bouquet: Starts from R550 (S), R 650 (M), R700 (L), R2000 (Cascade)
- Bridesmaids Bouquets: Starts from R350 (S) R450 (M) R550 (L) R800 (Cascade)
- Buttonholes: From R40
- Wrist Corsage: From R80 (Basic) R120 (With pearl band detail)
- Flower Girl: Basket with fresh rose petals: From R120
- Arch/Gazebo: From R1000 – R5000
- Pews/Aisle Chairs: From R80 – R650 (hand ties, garlands, lanterns with floral detail)
- Church/plinth arrangement: From R 400 (M) to R 2000 (L)
- Fresh Rose Petal Confetti/Dried Hydrangea: +- R 300 – R800 (100 guests)
Reception table detail:
- Rectangular/Round tables: 8/10 Seaters: From R 450 (S) R500 (M) R1000 (L) R3000 (XL)/imported flowers/floral runners
- Arrangements in smaller vases/containers: From R 40 dependent on vessel
Bespoke arrangements priced on individual concept. Should you request a Table mock with no flowers, there is no charge and with flowers is R 600 – R1000 dependant on detail required. We can arrange consultations by appointment, and will need 2 weeks notice for all mock ups as we need to order in the flowers. Please email email@example.com with your ideas and concepts.